Department Name : Hindi Department
When Started : Year 1975
Achievements : No. of Hindi students have became lecturers, teachers, Two education Officers, Three Hindi Officers.
Annual Functions : District & University level seminars, Hindi Day, Radio writing (Hindi) workshop.
Results : Last three years - 90 – 100% (U.G. & P.G Classes)
Past Event Images : Study Tours of Non-Hindi speaking students in Hindi Regions.
HOD Information : Dr. Subhash Talekar, M.A., M.Phil., Post – Head of the P.G. /U.G. department Reader, Research Guide.
- Qualification : M.A., M.Phil., Ph.D.
- Present Post : Reader, Research Guid,Vice Principal
Position : Past Member of Hindi BOS (University)
- Publication : Ph.D. Thesis, 03 Hindi Books, 10 Articles in National Magazines as well as New Papers, Translated two Books.
- AIR Programs : Almost 50 Radio(Hindi) talks & Programs.
- Research Guidance : 03 Ph.D & 08M.Phil students
- Membership : Member of Teacher selection & LIC Committee.
- Research Work : 02 minor & 1 major Research Projects & M.Phil. and Ph.D. has completed.
- Examination : 30 years experience of paper setter and moderator.
- Seminar, workshops, Conference (Hindi) Attended : 03 World level, 15 National level, 20 State Level, 10 University level Hindi Seminar & conferences.
Department Description & History :
Hindi dept. is established in 1975. In the beginning period dept. was running on U.G. Specialization level. Then P.G. courses started at 1994-95. Hindi dept. has arranged following activities in last 30 years.
There are two full time teachers in our department :
- Dr. Sadhana Bhandan, M.A. Ph. D
- Seminars, Conferences at several levels in Hindi languages & literature.(National State,Univ.Level)
- Hindi day (every year)
- Presentation of Hindi cultural programs
- Hindi Poets conference
- Hindi lectures series
- Hindi Vocational Workshop of AIR
- Hindi Story telling
- Spoken Hindi seminar
- Hindi Essay and Speech Competition